Windows Intune cloud service is your all-in-one PC management solution that replaces the need for multiple tools and a server-based infrastructure to deliver PC management, security, and updates to client PCs.
effectual IT can implement Windows Intune to help you manage your business environment from the Cloud.
Windows Intune has many benefits
- The Windows Intune cloud service helps centrally manage and secure PCs through a single web-based console.
- Access rights to the Windows 7 Enterprise license.
- Perform security and management tasks remotely from a web-based console.
- Windows Intune helps secure PCs from malware and virus threats with endpoint protection.
- Deploy most updates and line of business applications through the cloud.
- Windows Intune provides greater performance and security with the included Windows 7 Enterprise upgrade.
Windows Intune Core Features
Provide remote assistance
Resolve PC issues, regardless of where the client’s PCs are located, with remote assistance.
Track hardware and software inventory
Windows Intune audits hardware and software assets to efficiently manage assets, licenses, and compliance.
Set security policies
Centrally manage update, firewall, and malware protection policies, even on remote machines outside of corporate networks.
Windows Intune Managed updates: Centrally manage the deployment of Microsoft updates and service packs to all client PCs.
Protect PCs from malware
Help protect client PCs from the latest threats with malware protection built on the Microsoft Malware Protection Engine.
Proactively monitor PCs
Windows Intune receives alerts on updates and threats so that problems can be proactively identified and resolved—before work becomes interrupted.